- Is it Time to Give Online Discourse a Rethink? If you’re considering adding a commenting platform or discussions on your website, or if you’re rethinking your past decision to do that, this a great piece with good information about some new approaches that are worth consideration.
- Don’t Hand Your Social Feeds Over to Robots: I want to believe that no one is doing this or considering it, but I know some people still think auto-posting and other social media shortcuts can save them lots of time and effort and still produce engaging social media. Read the article if you have even half a mind to believe this can work.
- The Secret to Providing Value that Matters: The YourMembership.com blog advises that you find out what your members value about what you do. My favorite gem from this one: “Reach out to newbies and ask them why they joined.”
- What if Your ED Was a Millennial? This one’s for anyone who’s trying to figure out how to be or stay relevant to younger members. It’s a good, quick read, too – definitely worth your time.
And for reading to the bottom, here’s a bonus – my absolute favorite piece that I’ve stumbled across online in quite some time.
- I Never Win Because I’m a Girl: A Conversation with my Daughter. Inspirational, heart-warming, sweet – and, again, it won’t take much of your time to read.
Professionally, those are my favorites this week, but I don’t get nearly enough time to read, so I’m sure I’ve missed many good ones. Please share your suggestions in the comments so I can learn what you’re learning, too.